Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date on Houston Makerspace happenings:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or email us by using the icons to the right!
Imagine a place where creatives gather. Where thoughts and concepts are fabricated, tested, incubated and developed into highly valued works of genius. Houston Makerspace is that place.
We opened our 21,000 square foot warehouse on April 12, 2014. Our space is comprised of 7 work shops and multiple community areas. These areas are:
- Wood Shop - Lobby
- Metal Shop - Kitchenette (sponsored by Boomtown Coffee, Kind Snacks, Evamor Water and Saint Arnold Brewery)
- Rapid Prototyping Shop - Classroom
- Print Shop - Conference Room
- Ceramics Shop - Computer Lab
- Jewelry Shop - Product Photography Studio
- Textiles Shop - 10,000 square foot Community Garden
Dedicated desks, co-working space, and private artists' studios are also available. Houston Makerspace takes the risk of opening and operating your own space out of the equation and reduces it to a fixed cost on which to base your business plans. You only pay for what you use, removing the burden of long leases. It's like a gym, for makers!
Start with us, grow with us, make with us!
Hours and Location
Tuesday-Saturday: 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
100 Hutcheson Street
Houston, TX 77003