Field Trip Friday: Sparrow and the Nest
Sparrow and the Nest is happy bungalow nestled in the Heighs stocked full of handcrafted goods for the home, body and spirit. Everything is created with love by a select group of local Houston artisans.
The boutique also lends a helping hand if you would like to create your own fancies offering workshops for children, and adults. Check out their website for a list of upcoming classes including Mixed Media Puppets, Custom Clutches, Tiny Critter Paintings, and Wanderlust Trinket Holders.
The 2nd Annual Bunny Wars and Cute Showdown is happening this Saturday, April 12th. Stop by from 12:30pm to 4:30pm for some front porch bands, a dog psychic, and an all star cast in an epic cuteness showdown. Don't forget to check out Houston Markerspace before or after for our Grand Opening!
- Check out the store in real life at 1020 Studewood.
- Head over to their website for more about their workshops, artists, and upcoming events.
- Like Sparrow and the Nest on Facebook for last minute workshop availability and to see whats others have made with their help.
- Want to see the boutiques new arrivals? Follow them on Twitter and your wish shall be granted.
- More cuteness and sights around town can be found on their Instagram!